Kyung Wook Hur
Kyung Wook Hur served as director general of International Finance Bureau and deputy minister for International Finance of the Ministry of Strategy and Finance, secretary to the President for National Projects and Regional Development at the Office of the President (The Blue House), 1st vice minister of Ministry of Strategy and Finance, and ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary of Korea to Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) (Paris, France). Mr. Hur served as advisory panel of ASEAN+3 Macroeconomic Research Office (AMRO) Advisory Committee in Singapore and serves as chief advisor of the Knowledge Sharing Program (KSP) of Korea Development Institute (KDI).
Mr. Hur has extensive experience in policy making and implementation, as well as relevant knowledge in, among other things, Korean economy, international economy, and international finance. He is also a CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst). Currently, he is serving as chief advisor to CFA Society Korea and chairman of Bretton Woods Club, Korea.
• Chairman, Board of Directors, Korea Center for International Finance (2022-Present)
• Bae, Kim & Lee LLC (2015-Present)
• Advisory Panel, Advisory Committee, ASEAN+3 Macroeconomic Research Office (AMRO, 2014-2018)
• Visiting Professor, Seoul National University Graduate School of International Studies (2013-2017)
• Visiting Professor, KDI School of Public Policy and Management (2013-2016)
• Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Korea, Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD (Paris, France), 2010-2013)
• 1st Vice Minister, Ministry of Strategy and Finance (2009-2010)
• Secretary to the President for National Projects and Regional Development, Office of the President (The Blue House, 2008-2009)
• Deputy Minister for International Finance, Ministry of Strategy and Finance (2007-2008)
• Senior Economist, International Monetary Fund (IMF, 2001-2004)
• Young Professional, World Bank (WB, 1988-1989)