Korea-LAC Business Summit Seoul, October 23-24, 2017
The objective of the event is to expand and strengthen the commercial ties between Korea and Latin American and the Caribbean Countries and to provide a better understanding of investment and trade opportunities. The forum will address issues such as the economic and commercial relations between Korea and Latin America and the Caribbean, investment in quality infrastructure, collaboration in innovation and entrepreneurship, and financing for emerging markets. Private sector leaders and government officials of both regions will share their perspectives about the future challenges and opportunities to expand and strengthen economic and cooperation ties between both regions.
2017 Korea-LAC Business Summit
- Date: October 23-24, 2017
- Venue: Hotel Shilla, Seoul, Korea
- Participants: Representatives and Entrepreneurs from LAC countries and Korea
- Organizers: Inter-American Development Bank, Ministry of Strategy and Finance of Korea, Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency, Export-Import Bank of Korea
- Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese and Korean